My father doesn't have much money. What kind of assistance can he get for an assisted living facility?

My father has low income and served in the military.

Chris Cooper
Chris Cooper
Private Fiduciary, Trustee,Conservator, Financial Advisor

Only if your father served in active duty in the military during time of war (even if he did not fight in the war theater, all he had to be is on active duty for 90 days during time of war) then he may qualify for Aid and Attendance benefits from the Veteran's Administration.  Contact the Veteran's Service Officer at your local VA.

We at Care Giving Answers strive to provide helpful and...  (more)We at Care Giving Answers strive to provide helpful and relevant information to senior citizens and their families and loved ones. The material provided through our site is made available for informational purposes only. In no way should users of our site rely or act upon any information provided herein without seeking appropriate professional advice (medical, legal or financial). Users should independently verify the accuracy, completeness and relevance for their specific purposes. The information provided through our site is not intended to constitute professional advice and in no way forms or constitutes a professional-client relationship of any kind.

View 1 other answer

More Answers