My grandfather has been diagnosed with early Alzheimer, what steps should I take now to prepare for his condition before it gets worse?

Chris Cooper
Chris Cooper
Private Fiduciary, Trustee,Conservator, Financial Advisor

Get him to an elderlaw attorney NOW!!!!!!! and get his Power of Attorney, WIll and Health care directives updated, because once he becomes incapacitated then you cannot change any legal document nor create any for him.  Then, get a full financial assessment from a fee only financial planner who specializes in eldercare.

We at Care Giving Answers strive to provide helpful and...  (more)We at Care Giving Answers strive to provide helpful and relevant information to senior citizens and their families and loved ones. The material provided through our site is made available for informational purposes only. In no way should users of our site rely or act upon any information provided herein without seeking appropriate professional advice (medical, legal or financial). Users should independently verify the accuracy, completeness and relevance for their specific purposes. The information provided through our site is not intended to constitute professional advice and in no way forms or constitutes a professional-client relationship of any kind.

View 2 other answers

More Answers