My parents do not have have long term care and are depending on medicare/medi-cal/social security as their form of "insurance" when assistance is needed. What assistance can they receive for assisted living when we are at a point it will be needed

Chris Cooper
Chris Cooper
Private Fiduciary, Trustee,Conservator, Financial Advisor

Assisted Living is not covered by Medicare, nor MediCal, so the only level available to them is a nursing home, or limited home care services under a waiver program. 

We at Care Giving Answers strive to provide helpful and...  (more)We at Care Giving Answers strive to provide helpful and relevant information to senior citizens and their families and loved ones. The material provided through our site is made available for informational purposes only. In no way should users of our site rely or act upon any information provided herein without seeking appropriate professional advice (medical, legal or financial). Users should independently verify the accuracy, completeness and relevance for their specific purposes. The information provided through our site is not intended to constitute professional advice and in no way forms or constitutes a professional-client relationship of any kind.

View 1 other answer

More Answers